Houston Rockets Players Grades: Game 3 on Road at L.A. Clippers
Chris Paul returned to his home town Staples Center court following close to a week of inactivity due to a wonky hamstring. As expected he looked rusty, if not a little gimpy. The Rockets took the Clippers first punch and kept battling dishing out their own brand of physicality as they kept chipping away at the lead.
Given Blake Griffin was having a less than stellar night it felt like eventually the Rockets would go on a run to cut the lead and they did get within 3 points shortly into the second half. But, a late third quarter 18-0 run spurred by JJ Redick and Austin Rivers put the Clippers up 23 points and a healthy lead that was never in jeopardy. The Clippers take a 2-1 series lead with the next game Sunday once again in Los Angeles.
With that we bring you our player grades from Game 3:
[table id=124 /]
Stay tuned to Space City Scoop for a full Rocket Science recap of Game 3 of this Western Conference match-up and full Rockets coverage all the time!
More from Space City Scoop
- Rockets: Time to return the slander towards Rachel Nichols
- What the Rockets must do with the second overall pick
- Houston Rockets: The case for, and against, trading Christian Wood
- NBA Rumors: Why the Houston Rockets shouldn’t trade up to no. 1 in NBA Draft
- 3 players that would be a perfect fit for the Houston Rockets at 23 or 24