Player Grades: Harden Shoulders Load But Houston Rockets Still Falls Short
It all came down to one shot… or a shot that was not even taken. The ball was left in the hands of the Houston Rockets best player but the Splash Brothers showed him that two is better than one. Dwight Howard played well while nursing a left knee sprain but his presence on the court wasn’t great enough to even the series at one game a piece.
Heading back to the Toyota Center, the Rockets will need to capture both upcoming home games to stay in the race. So every player needs to recuperate and erase this barn-burning loss from their memory because they all can play better whether it’s by minor or major improvement.
[table id=154 /]
More from Space City Scoop
- 3 players that would be a perfect fit for the Houston Rockets at 23 or 24
- Houston Rockets: It’s official, Tilman Fertitta was wrong about Chris Paul
- Houston Rockets: Top-8 Rockets ranked by trade value
- Houston Rockets: 3 biggest questions this offseason
- Houston Rockets: Which NBA Draft prospect is the best fit at no. 2?