Terrence Jones participated in the Houston Rockets practice for first time since sustaining a concussion in a car accident February 4.
This means the power forward should be worked back into the line-up initially coming off the bench.
Since becoming a professional NBA basketball players Terrence Jones has accumulated an extremely strange menagerie of injuries. In fact when you compile his list of odd ailments it reads like a plot line for a movie:
- Concussion sustained in a car accident occurring en route to catch plane for game (to Phoenix, February 3, 2016)
- Lacerated eyelid sustained while trying to rebound the ball
- Despite not breaking or cracking his ribs he suffered partially collapsed lung after diving for a lose ball (March 19, 2015)
- Right hip strain (March 6, 2015)
- Back spasms/strain (various games last season)
- Nerve inflammation in his leg couldn’t be explained (as to why it occurred) or fixed for months forcing him to be on injured list to start 2014-15 season until his return January 29, 2015
Space City Scoop is always looking to add new talent to our writing team. Currently we’re looking for individuals with a specialized focus. The first area of focus is perfect for someone who is constantly surfing the web for breaking news on injuries, trades, insider info etc. This individual would select the top news items and provide timely quick hits to keep SCS readers in the loop.
The other area of focus is someone who possesses a strong social media background who likes to interact with Clutch City Fans. You’ll promote SCS team content on facebook and twitter while also making sure to promote the best content coming from H-Town fans. If you have this capability and are interested check out this link and fill out an application.